National Account Manager, FMCG Nutrition
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East, UK & IrelandSouth West, UK & IrelandSouth Central, UK & IrelandNorth West, UK & IrelandYorkshire & Humberside, UK & IrelandEast Midlands, UK & IrelandWest Midlands, UK & IrelandLondon, UK & IrelandHome Counties, UK & IrelandUK Wide, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - Sales|
|Salary||£60,000 - £70,000 + bonus, car, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 54|
- As National Account Manager you will develop and deliver the Consumer Nutrition sales strategy via FMCG / retail channels for this global leader…
- In this newly created, high-profile business development role reporting to the General Manager, you will develop and deliver the commercial strategy across UK Retail channels.
- Drive relationships and customer strategy with national accounts – Supermarkets – ensuring stakeholders buy-into Joint Business Plans (JBP) to achieve objectives.
- P&L / budget management, own commercial negotiations as national account manager, manage trade spend, define pricing, collaborate with marketing, maximise e-commerce, performance analysis, forecasting, competitor and market evaluation, lead internal and external teams, and more.
- A multi-billion-dollar world with a relentless drive for innovation and excellent reputation for rewarding and developing employees.
- 5+ years successful national account sales / business development in FMCG; managing high profile Supermarket accounts. PoS dynamics, category solutions and sell-out orientation trade marketing experience within FMCG.
- Previous experience as a National Account Manager managing high profile supermarket / grocery accounts within FMCG is required. Joint Business Plan (JBP) experience, building a robust go-to-market model and long term, profitable partnerships via strategic, complex accounts, markets and stakeholders as a National Account Manager. Confident and influential communication and presentation skills.
- Covering the UK, you should have good road transport links, ideally based in or close to London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Milton Keynes or Bristol, although - other locations will be considered.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
- Salary of £60-70,000 (some flexibility) + bonus, car and great benefits.