Medical Sales Specialist - Radiotherapy Systems
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Area||North East, UK & IrelandNorth West, UK & IrelandYorkshire & Humberside, UK & IrelandScotland , UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - Sales|
|Salary||£50,000 - £60,000 + £20,000 bonus, car, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 54|
As Medical Sales Specialist for this worldwide leader you manage sales of radiotherapy and oncology solutions across the North UK.
- As Medical Sales Specialist you will proactively engage new and existing Radiotherapy customers at all levels to discuss their current and future needs before presenting them with compelling equipment and software product solutions. You'll work closely with Clinical Applications Specialists (who train your customers) and medical sales colleagues as part of a fast-paced, vibrant, successful team.
- The market leading radiotherapy solutions include linear accelerators / linacs, radiosurgery, brachytherapy, treatment planning systems and oncology information solutions which significantly improve workflow, clinical and financial performance, into medical departments to secure new and develop existing accounts.
- Visiting customer sites across the North UK including Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, Bradford, Leeds, Sheffield, Hull, York, Newcastle, Sunderland, Glasgow, Edinburgh, etc.
- A global market leader within Radiation Oncology / Radiotherapy / Medical Imaging systems, offering first class products to their customers, and offering superb training, support and career development to their employees.
- In order to apply you must be either: 1. An experience of using radiotherapy, radiosurgery, treatment planning software daily as a current or previous Radiotherapist, Medical Physicist, Medical Dosimetrist or Clinical Scientist, etc. with medical sales experience or looking to break into medical sales. Or 2. Alternatively you will be a successful medical sales professional (or Clinical Applications Specialist) with experience of the sales process when selling radiotherapy or diagnostic medical imaging solutions into hospitals.
- Furthermore, you will be professional, proactive, confident, influential, well organised and able to multi-task effectively. You have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and happy to travel across a large territory.
- Salary of £50-60,000 + £20,000 OTE, car and excellent benefits.
Call, email or apply now for full details…