Global Marketing Manager - Radiotherapy Systems
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Area||South East, UK & IrelandLondon, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - Marketing|
|Salary||£55,000 - £65,000 + great benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 54|
As Global Marketing Manager for this worldwide leader in radiotherapy and oncology, you'll work, high-value, complex radiation therapy solutions.
- As Global Marketing Manager you will use your expertise to develop compelling value propositions, marketing messages and product positioning for a highly technical range of radiotherapy solutions.
- Cross-functional collaboration with a large, talented and successful team of Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Marcom, Sales Specialists, Clinical Applications Specialist and Engineering teams throughout pre, during and post commercial launch activity.
- Develop content e.g. product literature, PowerPoints, case studies, articles, sales tools, learning modules, etc. Analyse and review competitor and market activity / feedback.
- Office based from Crawley, West Sussex, you'll travel to international exhibitions and customer sites up to 30% of the time during peak periods.
- A global market leader within Radiation Oncology / Radiotherapy / Medical Imaging systems, offering first class products to their customers, and offering superb training, support and career development to their employees.
- Proven product marketing, product manager or marketing director level experience with complex medical devices; identifying solutions and providing strategic direction during busy times / complex markets. Previous experience as a Product Manager, Marketing Manager within Radiotherapy, Radiation Oncology, or Medical Imaging (CT, MRI, X-ray) is advantageous but not essential.
- A strong technical aptitude to learn complex, specialist products and market. Self-starting, dynamic and enthusiastic with collaborative, influential and polished communication skills to work across divisions and continents. Degree in Business, Marketing, Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering or similar.
- Must be based within a commutable distance from the Crawley office i.e. South London, Croydon, Reigate, Brighton, Tunbridge Wells, Guildford, Maidstone, Haywards Heath, Kingston, Eastbourne, etc.
- Starting salary of £55-65,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
Call, email or apply now for full details…