Clinical Applications Specialist - CRM
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Area||North East, UK & IrelandYorkshire & Humberside, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - Clinical Support|
|Salary||£40,000 - £45,000 + £10,000 bonus, car, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 54|
As a Clinical Applications Specialist you'll support customers to use Cardiac Rhythm Management medical devices across North East England.
- You'll demonstrate, train and provide clinical support to Cardiac Physiologists and Vascular Nurses in Cardiac Cath Labs to use this worldwide leading brand's Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) products, including pacemakers, a patient data management system (IT solution) for remote monitoring of patients with implanted cardiac devices, for the rapid diagnosis and high quality treatment in relation to cardiac rhythm management.
- Training Cardiac Physiologists at customer sites daily across North East England and sometimes north of the border, you'll spend most of your time around Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax, York, Wakefield, Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham, Barnsley, etc.
- A worldwide market leader across many healthcare markets, with a relentless drive for innovation and an excellent reputation for rewarding, training and developing employees, with clear career progression paths for talented performers.
- In order to apply you must have experience in working alongside or training Cardiac Physiologists / healthcare professionals in Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) medical devices i.e. pacemakers in the cath lab setting.
- Your background will be either 1. Cardiac Physiologist, Clinical Cardiology, Cardiac Technician or Specialist Vascular Nurse currently in a clinical role or 2. a Clinical Applications Specialist currently / recently working in a similar Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) clinical support role for a cardiovascular focused medical device company.
- You'll also need to enjoy working with and training others, take real pride in your work, and have clear, confident and influential communication skills and a full driving licence.
- Starting salary of £40-45,000 plus £10,000 bonus potential, company car, excellent pension, holiday allowance and benefits.
Call, email or apply now for full details…