Stoma Community Nurse Specialist - North East
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||North East England|
|Area||North East, UK & IrelandYorkshire & Humberside, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - Clinical Support|
|Salary||£28,000 - £34,000 + bonus, car, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 54|
- As a Stoma Community Nurse Specialist you’ll work for a fabulously friendly company across the Durham and Darlington community, delivering high quality patient care and the stoma home delivery service.
- You’ll support GPs, Community Nurses and District Nurses with training and education; advising on best practice through clinical patient reviews to improve patient care, as well as running engaging clinics to implement clinical and product reviews, and offer clinical appointments to patients.
- You’ll build warm and trusting relationships with your Community Nurse, District Nurse, GP, CCG and MMG customers, advising them the prescribing of stoma / ostomy products and offering GP review clinics, home visits and through feedback of results. This includes producing, analysing and monitoring patient data to identify patients and monitor prescription costs.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 9.00 am – 5.00 pm, with no unsociable hours! Permanent position.
- A well-established, award-winning and patient-centred company ensuring significant improvements to patients’ quality of life before and following stoma/ostomy formation. The company provides excellent employee training and ongoing development.
- NMC Registered Nurse with at least two years post registration expertise in stoma, ostomy, colorectal or faecal / bowel management patient care as a Community Nurse or District Nurse.
- Clear and confident communication skills, with the ability to positively influence others. Able to manage own diary and work autonomously (following training). Able to understand data, generate reports and plan a course of action. Previous experience as a Nurse Advisor may be an advantage but full training will be provided to a Nurse coming direct from a clinical role.
- You will ideally be based in or close to Darlington, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Stockton on Tees, Durham, Newcastle, Sunderland, Washington, etc.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
- Salary of £28-34,000, depending on experience, plus company car and great benefits: pension, private healthcare, child care vouchers, life assurance, 25 + 8 days holiday, NMC & RNC fees paid, and more!