Business Development Leader - Asset Management Solutions
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East, UK & IrelandSouth West, UK & IrelandSouth Central, UK & IrelandNorth West, UK & IrelandYorkshire & Humberside, UK & IrelandEast Midlands, UK & IrelandWest Midlands, UK & IrelandLondon, UK & IrelandHome Counties, UK & IrelandEast Anglia, UK & IrelandUK Wide, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - Sales|
|Salary||£70,000 - £80,000 + 40% OTE, car or allowance, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 54|
- As Business Development Leader you’ll drive commercial activity for high profile, high value asset management solutions, optimising site-wide hospital medical equipment across the UK for this leading multinational.
- Engage C-Suite, Radiology Directors and Biomedical Directors customers in large accounts to gain a deep clinical, commercial and operational understanding of their hospital workflow and medical equipment asset portfolio.
- Lead commercial projects to analyse and design detailed, site-wide asset management solutions; data-driven insight to help optimise utilisation, increase availability and reduce operating costs of healthcare equipment. Present compelling, executive-level value propositions that demonstrate high impact, outcome-based solutions.
- Collaborate with internal teams to leverage expertise, always leading the process towards closing deals and driving growth via major accounts.
- A well-respected world leader in medical technology which significantly improve workflow, clinical and financial performance, including medical imaging, biomedical, life science, healthcare IT and PACS solutions, and more.
- Proven success at this level; leading broad, complex, detailed commercial healthcare pre-sales projects, formal solution discovery meetings, and closing high value (£MM) medical sales solutions with C-Suite customers.
- Relevant medical sales backgrounds – all hospital focused – include Managed Equipment Services / MES, Enterprise Healthcare IT / PACS / Informatics, etc. This could be as a Business Development Director, Enterprise Account Manager, Major Account Manager, Key Account Manager, or similar C-Suite customer facing role in a fast-paced, deadline-driven medical sales environment.
- MBA or Master’s degree level education in a relevant discipline may prove advantageous. Gravitas, integrity, adaptable to changing terrain, focused and enthusiastic.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
- Salary of £70-80,000 + 40% OTE, car or allowance, excellent benefits.