Strategic Account Manager - Radiology - South East
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East, UK & IrelandSouth Central, UK & IrelandLondon, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - Sales|
|Salary||£100,000+ OTE, car, great benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 54|
- As Strategic Account Manager you’ll lead a team selling medical imaging / radiology systems into hospitals across Hampshire, Sussex, Surrey and Kent for this global giant.
- As a hands-on Strategic Account Manager and commercial lead, you’ll inspire and drive a talented team to achieve exceptional results via compelling value propositions which energise customers to appreciate the significant improvements in workflow, clinical and financial performance the advanced product solutions provide.
- With a detailed aerial view of your region, you’ll track sales and support the team to uncover leads and win business. You’ll manage senior commercial customer relationships; including CXO, Director and Departmental Head level, while the team engages and influences end users in this high-profile role in a lucrative region.
- A key supporter to the Sales Director in taking the UKI business forward.
- A well-respected world leader in medical imaging solutions which significantly improve workflow, clinical and financial performance, including X-ray, MRI, CT and more. There are sincere prospects to progress your career into a leadership position.
- Proven, consistent success in leading medical sales teams selling high-value medical equipment / solutions into hospitals. Ideally experienced in coaching others in solutions sales is preferred; strategic selling, negotiation and closing business in a complex sales environment with multiple / senior healthcare stakeholders. The competence and desire to progress to a more senior role in the coming years.
- Acute commercial acumen, determination and drive to lead others to achieve outstanding results. Previous experience in radiology / medical imaging medical sales is not essential.
- Living in or close to Southampton, Portsmouth, Basingstoke, Woking, Kingston, Crawley, Brighton, Eastbourne, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, etc.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
- Open ended remuneration package of circa £100,000 (including OTE), plus a company car, excellent benefits and genuine scope for career development into a Sales Director role.