Cardiology Sales Specialist - London
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - SalesHealthcare - Clinical Support|
|Salary||£35,000 - £40,000 + £20,000 bonus, car, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 54|
As a Cardiology Sales Specialist you'll promote and support Diagnostic & Invasive Cardiology equipment in hospitals across London.
- You'll meet with Cardiac Physiologists and related HCPs to discuss and understand their clinical needs in relation to Diagnostic & Invasive Cardiology systems, including ECG, Holter, ETT / Stress test systems, electrophysiology (EP), haemodynamic monitoring, etc.
- You'll present / demonstrate products that best meet customer needs before negotiating purchase, and following sales you provide ongoing clinical training and support. You'll work closely with senior medical sales colleagues as part of a successful team.
- Visiting customer sites daily across London, you'll live in or close to Croydon, Kingston, Bromley, Wandsworth, Hounslow, Merton, Bexley, Islington, Ealing, Brent, Barnet, Enfield, Harrow, Hillingdon, Barking or similar.
- A global market leader within healthcare technology, covering critical care, operating theatres and cardiology. They offer first class products to their customers and superb training, support and development to their medical sales and clinical specialist employees.
- In order to apply you must be a Cardiac Physiologist / Clinical Cardiology healthcare professional with excellent cardiac physiology experience.
- Previous experience as a clinical specialist, applications specialist or in medical sales is not required as an outgoing, ambitious Cardiac Physiologist coming direct from a clinical role will happily be considered, providing you have a sincere interest in medical sales and clinical support.
- You'll also need to enjoy working with and training others, take real pride in your work, and have clear, confident and influential communication skills.
- Starting salary of around £35-40,000 plus £20,000 bonus potential, company car, excellent pension, holiday allowance and benefits.
Call, email or apply now for full details…