Quality & Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Medical Devices
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Area||South Central, UK & IrelandLondon, UK & IrelandHome Counties, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - EngineeringHealthcare - Other|
|Salary||£28,000 - £35,000 + great benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 54|
As Quality & Regulatory Affairs Specialist for this established medical device company you'll be based from the High Wycombe area.
- Working in a small, talented team as Quality & Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you'll cover day to day management of the technical documentation review process for technical files, creating files in accordance with ISO 13485 regulatory standards for medical devices.
- Support medical device new product development, investigate and manage technical enquiries and customer complaints, train others on quality management systems (QMS), and more in this varied Quality & Regulatory Affairs Specialist role.
- Based close to High Wycombe, the office is commutable from Maidenhead, Slough, Bracknell, Hayes, Uxbridge, Amersham, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, etc.
- A well-established and award-winning medical device company ensuring significant improvements to patients' quality of life by providing quality products and outstanding customer care. The company provides excellent employee training and ongoing development opportunities.
- Experience in a similar Quality & Regulatory Affairs role working with medical devices or pharmaceuticals to ISO 13485 regulatory standards. You must have experience in creating / maintaining technical files in accordance with MDD / MDR.
- A degree in a Life Science, Pharmaceutical or Engineering discipline, clear communications skills and a team player keen to learn and develop as a Quality & Regulatory Affairs Specialist.
- Salary of £28-35,000 plus great benefits.
Call, email or apply now for full details…