Sales Specialist - Neonatal Care
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - SalesHealthcare - Clinical Support|
|Salary||£35,000 - £40,000 + £20,000 bonus, car, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 54|
As a medical Sales Specialist you'll sell and provide clinical support to customers using Neonatal Care equipment across London as part of a talented team.
- You'll meet with Midwives and Neonatal / NICU Nurses to understand their clinical needs in relation to Perinatal / Neonatal Care equipment; Foetal & Maternity Monitoring, Incubators, Warmers, Respiratory, Resus and Phototherapy machines.
- You'll present / demonstrate the Perinatal / Neonatal Care systems that best meets their needs before finalising the sale. You'll provide initial training and ongoing clinical support to Midwifery and Neonatal / NICU / SCBU teams.
- Visiting customer sites in London daily, you'll live in or close to Croydon, Kingston, Bromley, Wandsworth, Hounslow, Merton, Bexley, Islington, Ealing, Brent, Barnet, Enfield, Harrow, Hillingdon, Barking or similar.
- A global market leader within medical technology, covering neonatal care, critical care, operating theatres and healthcare IT. They offer first class products to their customers and superb training, support and development to their medical sales and clinical specialist employees.
- You will ideally have experience in Perinatal / Neonatal Care equipment, either as a Midwife or Neonatal Nurse, or as a medical sales representative.
- Alternatively, you may be a midwife or neonatal nurse looking to move into medical sales, with a clear understanding or the role, commitment and skills required.
- Finally, you may be a Clinical Applications Specialist or already in medical sales, keen to progress your career with a global leader.
- You must enjoy working with and training others, take real pride in your work, have clear, confident and influential communication skills, and a competitive spirit!
- Starting salary of £35-40,000 + £20,000 bonus, company car, excellent pension, holiday allowance and benefits.
Call, email or apply now for full details…