Strategic Account Manager - Medical Imaging
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||North West England|
|Area||North West, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - Sales|
|Salary||£50,000 - £60,000 + £30k OTE, car, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 54|
As medical sales Strategic Account Manager you'll lead a team selling medical imaging / radiology systems into hospitals across the North West for this global leader.
- As a hands-on commercial lead for the region, you'll inspire a talented medical sales team to achieve exceptional results by maintaining a detailed knowledge of your region and leading the team to uncover leads, guiding sales and winning business.
- You'll nurture senior commercial customer relationships at CEO, Director and Department Head level, while the team engages and influences end users. You'll create compelling value propositions which energise customers to appreciate the significant gains in workflow, clinical and financial performance the advanced product solutions provide.
- Medical sales across the North West including Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Blackburn, Blackpool, Bolton, Preston, Carlisle, Wigan, Rochdale, Stockport, Chester, etc.
- A well-respected world leader in medical imaging solutions which significantly improve workflow, clinical and financial performance, including X-ray, MRI, CT and more.
- Proven, consistent success in leading complex medical sales projects with multiple / senior healthcare stakeholders during long sales cycles; understanding a hospitals' strategy and aligning this to a product solution.
- Energy, enthusiasm, commercial acumen and focus to create and implement winning business plans, lead others and close sales to achieve outstanding results. A background in radiology or medical imaging medical sales is not essential.
- Salary up to £60,000 + £30,000 OTE, company car and excellent benefits.
Call, email or apply now for full details…