Sales Manager - Medical Devices - South UK
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East, UK & IrelandSouth West, UK & IrelandSouth Central, UK & IrelandWales – South , UK & IrelandHome Counties, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - Sales|
|Salary||£65,000 - £75,000 + £20k OTE, car, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 54|
As Sales Manager you'll manage a team of medical sales professionals selling Theatre & ICU medical devices into hospitals across the South UK.
- As a hands-on Sales Manager, you'll manage, energise and coach a team of ~10 medical sales professionals to sell anaesthesia, patient monitoring, cardiology and neonatal medical equipment into hospitals. You will work with each report to agree and support business plans, with regular reviews to guide achievement of sales revenue targets.
- You'll inspire the team to win and retain business, and create compelling value propositions illustrating the significant improvements in workflow, clinical and financial performance that the products generate. As the Sales Manager, you'll meet with customers at all levels to nurture relationships and ensure customers remain satisfied.
- A worldwide market leader within medical technology solutions for Critical Care, Operating Theatres, Cardiology and Neonatal departments. They offer first class products to their customers, and superb training, support and development to their employees.
- Proven, consistent success as a medical Sales Manager success when selling medical devices into hospitals. Coaching and developing talented teams with experience in solutions sales; strategic selling, negotiation and closing in a complex medical sales environment with multiple / senior healthcare stakeholders. Great business acumen and the focus, determination and drive to achieve targets and inspire others.
- Ideally living in or close to Maidstone, Crawley, Brighton, Portsmouth, Southampton, Slough, Reading, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Swindon, Bristol, Gloucester, Cardiff, etc.
- Salary of circa £65-75,000 plus £20,000 OTE, company car and great benefits.
- Genuine opportunities for career development.
Call, email or apply now for full details…