Key Account Manager - Radiology Pharma
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||North West England|
|Area||North West, UK & IrelandWales – North, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - Sales|
|Salary||£45,000 - £52,000 + £12k OTE, car, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 54|
As medical sales Key Account Manager for this global leader, you'll sell specialist pharmaceuticals into hospital Radiology and medical imaging depts across North West England & North Wales.
- Strategic business and account planning to identify and capitalise on medical sales opportunities when selling true market leading products to new and existing accounts.
- Engage customers (Radiology Consultants, Radiographers, Pharmacy, Procurement) to deliver compelling value propositions that meet complex customer requirements before negotiating and closing sales.
- Covering the North West including Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Blackburn, Blackpool, Bolton, Preston, Carlisle, Wigan, Rochdale, Stockport, Chester, Wrexham, etc.
- A worldwide market leader in pharmaceuticals and medical devices, including contrast media and radio-pharmaceuticals. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you've proven yourself.
- Must be ABPI qualified with successful experience in selling pharmaceuticals into hospitals. Clear and confident communications skills; able to close deals. Self-motivated, result oriented, strong work ethic.
- Previous experience or knowledge of selling contrast media, radiopharmaceuticals, contrast agents, neuroimaging / neurology, gastro / GI, or vascular related pharma or radiology products would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Starting salary of £45-52,000 + £12,000 OTE, car and excellent benefits: healthcare, 10% pension, life assurance, childcare vouchers, up to 30+8 days holiday and more.
- Genuine opportunities for career development.
Call, email or apply now for full details…