Software Test Engineer - Test Automation
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Area||South East, UK & IrelandLondon, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - Engineering|
|Salary||£40,000 - £46,000 + great benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 54|
As Software Test Engineer - Test Automation, based in Crawley, you'll work for a global company dedicated to developing lifesaving medical equipment and software.
- As a Software Test Engineer you'll work within the Test Automation team to review manual test scripts and develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts to support the development of cutting-edge radiotherapy technology.
- As part of a talented team you'll contribute to the development of the testing framework, working practices and continuous improvements to ensure the highest standards. You'll identify and document defects and work with the software development team to find solutions.
- Working hours are 8.30 am - 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday in this permanent position.
- Worldwide company and market leader within Radiation Oncology / Radiotherapy / Medical Imaging equipment and software systems, offering first class products to their customers, and offering superb training, support and development to their employees.
- Degree in Maths, Science, Engineering or similar, with a high level of competency in software and test automation with at least one standard programming or scripting language. Experience in software development and test lifecycle, and the tools used to support them. Similar Software Test Engineer experience, including requirements analysis, test procedure development and analysing unexpected system behaviour.
- Useful but not essential: an ISEB / ISTQB qualification and / or experience in Agile / Scrum environments.
- Clear communication skills and a team player, also able to work well on independent projects. Quality conscious, analytical, critical thinker, accurate, proactive and flexible.
- Must live a commutable distance from the Crawley office i.e. South London, Croydon, Reigate, Brighton, Tunbridge Wells, Guildford, Maidstone, Haywards Heath, Kingston, Eastbourne, etc.
- Salary of £40-46,000 plus excellent benefits including private healthcare, pension, life assurance, childcare vouchers, professional qualification support, 25 + 8 days holiday.
Call, email or apply now for full details…