Marketing Executive - Healthcare
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Area||South Central, UK & IrelandLondon, UK & IrelandHome Counties, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - Marketing|
|Salary||£20,000 - £25,000 per annum + benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 54|
As a Brand Marketing Executive for this market leading medical devices company, you'll have the chance to grow and develop with alongside a talented, healthcare focused marketing team.
- As Brand Marketing Executive, with managerial support and guidance, you'll lead brand management activity including: create, source and coordinate quality marketing communication campaigns across various channels (print and digital) including copy writing and proof reading.
- You'll proactively identify, manage, attend and review the effectiveness of multiple events to raise the brand's profile, and build positive working relationships with key opinion leaders and event partners who can support the company's success.
- Based in High Wycombe, the office is commutable from Maidenhead, Slough, Bracknell, Hayes, Uxbridge, Amersham, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, etc.
- A well-established and award-winning medical device company that significantly improves patients' lives across Hospitals, Primary Care and the healthcare Community.
- Previous experience in event management and marketing communications / marcomms as a Marketing Executive, Marketing Intern, Marketing Assistant or Assistant Brand Manager is essential. Ideally gained within healthcare, medical devices or a pharmaceuticals company however this is not essential.
- Degree level education in Marketing, Business, a biomedical science or other relevant qualification e.g. CIM.
- Clear and confident communicator, well organised with proven ability in time / budget management. Excellent copy writing and proof reading skills for marketing communications, and able to interpret and analyse data to measure effectiveness.
- Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience plus great benefits: pension, private healthcare, child care vouchers, 25 + 8 days of annual leave.
Call, email or apply now for full details…