Community Nurse Specialist - South West
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South West, UK & IrelandSouth Central, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - Clinical Support|
|Salary||£35,000 + bonus, car, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 54|
- As a Community Nurse Specialist for this marketing leading medical device company, you'll support patients transferring from hospital to home.
- As a Community Nurse Specialist you'll support Patients and Healthcare Professionals, including Continence Nurses and Community Nurses, to support patients requiring intermittent self-catheterisation to transition smoothly from Hospital to Home. As part of a patient-focused approach, you'll recommend and raise awareness of the most suitable products and services to ensure quality of care.
- Liaising with Hospitals, GP Surgeries and Care / Nursing Homes to support a seamless service from hospital to home, you’ll provide clinical and product training and education throughout the patient journey. As Community Nurse Specialist, you’ll also complete patient and product reviews, assess patient data, run training sessions and attend exhibitions as part of a team.
- Full-time permanent role working Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. No unsocial hours!
- Your area includes customers from Bristol, Bath, Taunton, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Swindon, to Poole, Bournemouth, Southampton and Portsmouth. Many customers are already set up so require minimal visits, therefore this area is definitely manageable.
- A well-established, patient-centred company focusing on making a real difference to the lives of patients requiring urology and continence / incontinence support with intermittent self-catheterisation. The company provides excellent training for their Nurse Advisors and is committed to ongoing employee development.
- You must be an NMC Registered Nurse - probably a Community Nurse or District Nurse - with at least two years' post registration experience and ideally experienced in caring for incontinence patients with urology catheters.
- Clear and confident communication skills, with the ability to positively influence and educate others. Able to plan and manage your own time effectively, work autonomously and flexibly (following training) to meet patient and service needs.
- Previous experience as a Nurse Advisor or Clinical Specialist would be useful but is not required as full training will be provided to nurses coming directly from the NHS.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
- Salary of £35,000 plus bonus scheme, full expensed company car, 25 + 8 days holiday, pension, private healthcare, child care vouchers, life assurance, NMC & RNC fees paid, and more!