Medical Sales Specialist - Orthopaedics - London
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East, UK & IrelandSouth Central, UK & IrelandLondon, UK & IrelandHome Counties, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - Sales|
|Salary||£40,000 - £45,000 + bonus, car or allowance, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 54|
As a medical Sales Specialist you'll launch, sell and support an advanced, orthopaedic focused RF generator across operating theatres in London.
- You'll demonstrate, sell and provide clinical support for an advanced RF generator (patented tech: improved efficiency and patient outcomes) targeted at Head & Neck specialists within Orthopaedics and Pain Medicine, including Consultants and Anaesthetists.
- Identify, engage and influence new business accounts to drive usage and revenue while building loyal relationships with customers based on high quality customer care. Manage your own diary and visit customers across the London area.
- A well-established distributor representing the biggest and best global leaders within orthopaedics and surgical medical devices, ensuring their medical sales team has innovative products which improve patient outcomes and workflow.
- Proven success in medical sales; Orthopaedic, Head / Neck or Surgical medical devices.
- Confident and articulate to deliver presentations, product demonstrations and run training sessions. Genuine drive, strong work ethic and a determination to provide an excellent service in the pursuit of sales targets. Professional, self-assured, enthusiastic and influential.
- Previous experience as a medical sales representative, territory manager or account manager is required, as is a stable career history.
- Based in or close to London e.g. Croydon, Kingston, Bromley, Wandsworth, Hounslow, Merton, Bexley, Islington, Ealing, Brent, Barnet, Enfield, Harrow, Hillingdon, Barking, etc.
- Salary of £40-45,000 plus bonus, car or allowance, and benefits package.
- Comprehensive training and the opportunity to be a part of an exciting project.
Call or apply in confidence for the full details...