Strategic Account Manager - Theatre & ICU Systems - Midlands
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||East & West Midlands|
|Area||East Midlands, UK & IrelandWest Midlands, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||HealthcareHealthcare - Sales|
|Salary||£45,000 - £54,000 + high bonus, car, benefits|
|Telephone||01323 44 54 64|
As Strategic Account Manager you'll lead sales of Theatre & ICU medical devices into hospitals across Birmingham / West Midlands, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire and Lincolnshire.
- As the commercial lead, own the complete sales process and inspire project teams to win business / close deals. Relationship management at all customer levels; from end users to Department Heads to Procurement, up to CXO level. Create compelling value propositions that significantly improve workflow, clinical and financial performance.
- Drive sales of award winning medical equipment including Patient Monitoring, Anaesthesia, Ventilators, ECG / Cardiology and Neonatal into Critical Care, Operating Theatres, Cardiology and Perinatal departments to secure new and develop existing accounts.
- Lead / supported by a team of Clinical Sales Specialists who cover pre and post-sales support, including customer demos and training.
- A worldwide market leader within medical technology solutions for Critical Care, Operating Theatres, Cardiology and Neonatal departments. They offer first class products to their customers, and superb training, support and development to their employees.
- Proven, consistent medical sales success when selling capital medical devices / equipment. Solution oriented medical sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation in a complex sales environment with multiple stakeholders. Great business acumen and the focus, determination and drive to achieve targets.
- Living in or close to Birmingham, Leicester, Stoke, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Northampton, Dudley, Walsall, West Bromwich, Nuneaton, etc.
- Starting salary of £45-54,000 plus high OTE, company car and great benefits
- Genuine opportunities for career development.
Call, email or apply now for full details…